Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kyle, we should get a basset hound


Kyle says noooo dogs. But look at these guys. I'd love to get a basset hound in a few years. I'll start the begging now and maybe in a few years Kyle will either be convinced they're cute too, or he'll be broken down enough to let one of these pups into our home. Dogs make good pets for kids because they are loyal and loving. Then we can ensure that our kids will have at least one loyal friend growing up. Seriously, Kyle we should get one. The boys will love cuddling with one of these while they watch TV.

I'll do more research on them and see all the reasons we should get one. I'll tell you up front that I already read that some ....drool...but some DON'T. And we'll get one of those! They are calm and warm, and don't bug visitors who come to the house. They are so dang cute!