Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bed Head

Check out Violet's bed head. She has the after nap hangover complete with a pouty mouth. Today Kyle commented, "The kids have been really good. Even Violet is fun. She still cries a lot, but ya know... she's happy sometimes." Violet really has been a lot of fun lately! I promise.

Why I love my blog:

1) It stays clean all by itself. No dishes, toilets, or toys.

2) The kids can't touch it. This is my own little space, albeit cyberspace.

3) An EASY and FUN way to keep record of the family. Yahoo for that!

4) Staying in touch with friends and family (Jana and Maya need to start a blog :).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of my roommates from BYU, Christy, started a blog with great recipes. She would bake bread and put it out on the counter for everyone to enjoy. Who does that in college? Last night I tried the "beer rocks". We'll probably name it "pizza rocks" :). This recipe is now a family favorite.
http://busymomscookdinner.blogspot.com/