Saturday, January 16, 2010

blogging

I hope to print my blog to keep for family memories. Look at this one here. So sometimes posts are all about that record. Only Kyle is mandated to read this post and look at EVERY picture :). You have some cute kids Kyle, and when you're done looking at these we can go over how cute they are. I'm glad I'm their Mom.


They get $1.00 a bag.



I don't tell them Kyle owns a leaf blower.



Jonah's school Christmas party.



When Jonha's teacher started reading a story, Jonah zipped off to get a good seat. The rest of us found a seat where we could. But then when we sang Christmas songs together, Jonah looked around the room, found us and came and sat on my lap. I loved it.



Play the drum, drum, play the drum



The kids got Tinker Toys for Christmas. It makes me smile to see them play with building toys. Building toys are so expensive! I think for Jonah's birthday we'll add on to the tinker toys. They also like train sets, legos, and...



dominos



lincoln logs



lincoln logs



Michael, Seth and Jonah sledding at the cabin.



Kyle and Jonah sledding at the cabin.



Violet is geared up at the cabin.



Christmas morning



Christmas morning.