Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Nielsons


Kyle and my brother, Eric, had birthdays so my parents took us out to eat at Memphis Barbecue. Usually for b-days we have dinner at their place (which I love), but this time we found babysitters and enjoyed some adult conversation. We had some yummy ribs doused with BBQ sauce and the yams were something special. I recently found a really good (but young) babysitter and the kids love her. She lives in our neighborhood and she brings over crafts and a bag of fun things to do. She is MINE and no one else can have her. I could get used to going out on dates now and again!

I think it will be fun to have Eric and Melissa in Vegas now. He is going to UNLV and finishing up his degree in political science. I think he missed his calling...he should have been an actor in "New Moon".