Wednesday, September 2, 2009

just the girls at home


Violet wanted a picture in front of the house like the boys. So far, it's fun hanging out with Violet. Kyle thinks it's weird to see just Violet and I around the house during the day. He says we're good at being sweet and seducing him to get what we want. It's true, Violet is good. She also scolded him a few times yesterday..I don't do that, do I? I hope Kyle can handle all this girl power. Turns out he's looking for office space, but I'm trying to convince him not to. I will miss popping into the home office to say Hi, to complain, to tell him something cute the kids just did, or to plant a big kiss on his handsome lips. No wonder he's looking for an office! How does he get any work done!


This is her new big girl bed. It's blurry because she's testing it out with lots of jumping. She was so cute about the whole thing. I didn't get a bed frame yet because I want to find a cute wood one. Let's not mention that the boys still have no bed frames and they don't even have a box spring - just a mattress on the floor covered with some old sheets from our closet. The humidifier ruined her border that overlays the pink paint, so I'll have to think of something new to do.