Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1st day of school


Seth started 2nd grade. He fractured his femur after falling off his bike a few weeks ago. He had surgery and a steel rod nailed to his bone to keep it straight. Hence no cast. I love my Mr. Seth, and I'm glad he's doing better and not hurting anymore. He gets around on this walker which made it extra hard to send him off to school. But he's doing great! So far it's been an easier adjustment than 1st grade.


Jonah started kindergarten. He was so unbelievably excited because he's been watching seth do the school thing. Jonah is going from no preschool straight to full-day montessori kindergarten. He came out the first day and said "I love school!" He said that three more times that evening.

What a relief. So far they both enjoy school this year and have good teachers. I am a really happy mom!