Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bonding Brothers


Kyle went backpacking with his brother Cody and brother-in-law Josh. They set up camp near this stunning lake and reveled in manly things only. I wish I could have been a fly on a tree, but I was lucky to get these fun pictures.



Here's the group: Kyle, Josh, Cody.



That's Josh and the camp.



Josh and Cody



They caught tons of fish...maybe one hundred? If Kyle were standing here he'd remind me how many. They ate well out there in the wild wilderness, and they let the rest of the fish go.

Okay, so Kyle just walked in and said, Maybe 100??? It was more than 100 on Friday alone. Good thing I got that straightened out for the blog record!



I've heard there's a fine line between a man fishing and man standing on the shore looking like an idiot. This looks like fishing to me!



Those are some backpacking skills! Kyle really had a great time. I'm relieved he came back to his three little kids, wife, and job. I missed him!