Saturday, August 8, 2009

babies


Eric (my older brother) and Melissa have a new baby boy, Wade. Isn't Eric a HANDSOME CUTIE? And Wade is too. We're looking forward to going to California to see them in September.

My parents picked Eric up from a hospital in Mexico over 30 years ago. Maybe I'll adopt a little hispanic boy or girl in a few years! As I've grown up, I realize how awesome my parents are. They've done so many cool things in their lifetime and they don't live within any prescribed box. Collectively, they have lived in France, Germany, Mexico, and Taiwan. My mom has just been called on a service mission to work at the church unemployment center. Unfortunately, I'm sure that place is swamped right now. She'll be working 20 hours a week there and then substitute teaching on her off days. My Dad still travels the world. He's over marketing for a small airline that does grand canyon tours (VisionHolidays).


Josh and Maya (Kyle's sister) had their first girl, Brooklyn. She is beautiful! We enjoyed her blessing last Sunday in their ward.