Saturday, August 9, 2008

Showcase Landcare

Kyle recently ordered a decal for his truck. This company is Kyle's baby. He tells me that he loves how all his hard work and how any good idea he has, goes straight towards his own little baby. For better or for worse! I, of course, think he is amazing. I see all the programs he has on the computer and how he runs things. He is unbelievably organized. I am proud of him for working so hard and making this happen. He loves it!

I enjoy answering the phone for the company. Kyle added a 2nd line to the house for Showcase calls. I get to be his little secretary and screen calls for him. I also love his killer tan and monster muscles. I get the white collar/blue collar man all in one package. Irresistible!

P.S. Don't you love how Kyle is wearing that red Showcase shirt in EVERY post? I guess the boys aren't much better. At least the two of them swap shirts for variety.